CCT’s experienced systems engineers understand business, development, and operational processes associated with command and control, and can work with your staff to create command and control solutions from a very broad set of business or technical objectives.
We can provide your team with system engineering support across the entire command and control infrastructure or in specific targeted areas such as:
- Concept of operations and requirements development for an integrated approach to manufacturing, integration & checkout, mission planning, operations, and crew training.
- Analysis and trade studies for systems and operational costs, risks, concept alternatives, performance budgets, human factors, and technology forecasting.
- Architecture development including system modeling, functional allocation, interface definition, and COTS analysis. Ultimately, the objective is to provide a framework for making technology and product choices (build verses buy) that ensures compliance with business and technical constraints and quality of service across the enterprise.
- Integration and control of processes and systems/subsystems/components
- Verification of functional, design, and physical requirements; as well as regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Mission Operations including refinement of operability based on lessons learned in the field as well as adaptation of systems to new mission requirements. Also includes optimization of total cost of ownership.