Software development is a core discipline at CCT. Our software staff employs advanced automated tools to support requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and configuration management for software projects using mature processes and procedures.
The CCT staff also has a great deal of experience in software project management – a critical element to the successful implementation of software intensive programs on time and within budget.
Key CCT software capabilities include:
- Object oriented analysis, design, and implementation
- Automated vehicle health management
- Client/server architectures and distributed systems
- Open Systems (Linux, UNIX, X-Windows, VxWorks and others)
- C, C++, Java, and XML
- High speed network design and implementation
- Real-time software architectures
- Human Computer Interface/Graphical User Interface design
- Telemetry processing software
- Artificial intelligence, vehicle diagnostic systems
- Software tools analysis and selection
- Data visualization and analysis